Pregnant, diagnosed with diabetes, nausea, bloating, tired. History of miscarraige due to increased sugar level. What to do ?

hello my name is AAAA , I m approximately 10 wks pregnant. I was diagnosed with diabetes in April last year. I had to go to the ER ( thank god I did.) I found out my sugar level was in the 800s. I had to stay in icu for 8 days and then 12 days in the hospital. My doctor was confused on diagnosing with type1 or type2. He ended up diagnosing with t1. I m not overweight or anything when he diagnosed me I was weighing about 110.I was pregnant before that in February but sadly had a miscarriage . I then later got pregnant again in August and had another miscarriage. Here it is march and I m pregnant again. But this time I m feeling EVERYTHING! Nausea ,boating,tired and overall yucky. Whereas before I didn t feel anything.My main concern is the feeling so bloated. I m so wanting this baby without complication what should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013