Pregnant, constipation, taking prune juice, stomach cramps. Any harm to baby? Suggestions?

Hi I'm 23 weeks pregnant and am experiencing constipation lately, even though I have made extra efforts to take more fibrous food and fruits everyday. I tried taking some prune juice (added a small amount in my banana + blueberries smoothie) in the morning and then in the middle of the night I started moving my bowels. However, I haven't stopped going to the toilet since and I'm beginning to get worried. I'm experiencing stomach cramps the whole day and they get worse every time I had to go to the toilet again. Will this harm my baby? How can I stop the cramps and going to the toilet?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013