Pregnant, constipation, diarrhea, nausea, back pain. Cause of worry?

Hi there, am 37 weeks and 2 days. I have been experiencing constipation sort of thing few days back. But today I had a mild diarrhea sort of thing, along with nauseaus feeling and persistant , dull back pain . All of this is making me very uncomfortable. Also I have this warm sensation in my tummy nd I just feel like drinking cold stuff to ease it off but it s not exactly working. I have tried cold milk, fruits water. Could this mean anything ?? Or is it going to get any better before baby arrives??
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012