Pregnant, constant urge to urinate, lower back pain. Taken Keflex

Hello I m 38 weeks pregnant recently started to feel unwell. I had the urge to urinate all the time even while sitting on the toilet where nothing would happen. I also start experiencing lower back pain . At the hospital they said I possibly had an infection after doing urine dipstick rest. I was given kelfex antibiotics and told to take paracetamol . Another unrine was taken and sent off to the lab for further testing but still waiting on the results of those. The urge to urinate has completely gone since taking the antibiotics but the feeling of pain in my right hand side front and back is increasingly becoming worse. I also feel the need to drink all the drink water.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012