Pregnant, abdominal cramps, normal scan. Will alkacitral syrup affect fetus?

i am 13 weeks pregnant ,today i had under abdomen cramps (right side)sustaining for longer time ,so i went and checked with my doctor and took a scan,normal result,she had suggested may be it is urine infection and suggested to take syrup alkacitral,tablet norflox 400 mg,tab rantac 150.Is it safe to take these drugs will it affect the fetus growth.I have given my urine for culture test ,results yet to come.After 4 years i have concieved,i had PCOD ,under treatment and having fertigyn 5000iu injection on ruptured day i have concieved.Please suggest me.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012