Pregnant. Yellow mucus discharge and cramps. What does this mean?

I ve been having a yellow mucus discharge at 23 weeks. It started off heavy...then about a week later, it happened again. Then today, I went to the restroom, when I wiped there was a lite discharge. Same color, sticky, snot like. Just not as much. I noticed I cramped before I went to the restroom, I also noticed, since I write everything down in my calendar, that each time I ve had the discharge, the day before I had sex with my husband. I m worried I m losing my mucus plug in sections. I m only 23 weeks. I m worried. I haven t had any bleeding . Just discharge and lite cramps .
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013