Pregnant. Went out during solar eclipse. Will it cause any side effects in baby?

Hi DOC..I am Sandiya and 7 weeks pregnant now. My obgyn has scheduled me my first appointment in my 8week. So in my 8th week check up will I be able to know if my baby is healthy without any abnomalities. I am very concerned as I went out during solar eclipse and internet sources tell babies will be born with some deformities. So please let me know if I be be able to know if there is any problm in the early stage so that I can decide if I can Continue with this baby or not...
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012