Pregnant. Ultrasound shows baby's development fine, low lying placenta and a cyst. What treatment should be done?

i have just completed 19 weeks of pregnancy and got level 2 ultrasound yesterday. It shows that my placenta is posterior position,low lying lower end away os by 1.82 cm and choroid plexus cyst of 6.5 mm.. Is it a big problem. kindly let me know. My all the reports related to baby s development are fine. But knowing my low lying placenta and a cyst i m very scared and worried.plz help me
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012