Pregnant. Stomach pain, loss of breath, vomiting. Why?

Hi I need to find out why my stomach HURTS IN 3 DIFFERNT places an there are 1 ST. one the top ,the 2ND. pain in the lower R side, know my lower L side is hurting. all so my stomach is just a growing for the lost month my stomach looks like I looks like I am pregnant the pain on top an the lolowe5 pain was hurting for a while.
I am throwing up after I eat or even if I drink a lot. . Also if I stand up too long I start to lose my breath.
I hope some one can give me some good information on what it may bee and what I need to do.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013