Pregnant. Prescribed MCBM, Miprogen, folic acid. Better option?

Hello Doctor, I am into my 11th Week of Pregnancy and since I stay in a different city and my delivery would be in a different city consulting 2 Doctors at a time. My first Doctor, has precribed MCBM-69 and Miprogen 200 and the second one has prescribed Folic acid G1 which is advanced. I am not sure which one would be the best and more recommended. I have also been taking 200mg of Gestoford/Susten in the night in the same way as above, as I have travel in my daily routine. which one would be a better option and less harmful for the baby.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013