As your beta HCG level is normal since May 2012 and now with light spotting does not indicate recurrence of molar pregnancy rather than threatened abortion
. In such cases, there is full chance of complete recovery & you can continue pregnancy normally if fetal cardiac activity is good one. Therefore, one TVS scan is essential to get detailed picture on feto-placental profile and viability of the fetus. Follow the advices along with prescribed medication:
1) Take Healthy protein rich diet with extra 350 Kcal/ day than usual and eat more vegetables & fresh fruits.
2) Take folic acid
supplements. You may require micronised progesterone
) to support pregnancy & avoid miscarriage
3) Drink lots of fluid/water to stay hydrated & for better feto-placental circulation.
4) Take complete bed rest and preferably 10-12 hrs daily in divided schedule.
5) Maintain personal hygiene including breast & genital care with proper washing.
6) Try to avoid stress/ tension/ emotional upset by regular deep breathing (if possible).
7) Avoid any type of sexual activity/ long journey/stepping uneven surface and high heel shoe (risk of fall on ground with miscarriage) etc.
Be well & take care yourself.