Pregnant. Had spotting, cramps. Prescribed Duphaston, Duvadilan. Sign of threatening abortion? Solution?

Dear Doctor, im 24 years old and currently 5 or 6 weeks pregnant, about a year ago, i had a molar pregnancy and my hcg level are normal since early may 2012. 2 weeks ago i had a spotting and possible little bleeding but with no major cramps and nausea nor sickness. My OB prescribed me with duphaston and duvadilan, i have finished duphaston since a week ago, and still taking duvadilan since i still have continuous cramps in my lower abdominal area. My doctor said that there could be the sign of threatening abortion, but just told me to bedrest and doing my usual routine if the spotting gone. What are my chance of having normal pregnancy? and is it normal if i still experiencing cramps? What i can do and can t do for everyday activities? please note that i working behind desk at the office everyday. Looking forward and Thank you very much for your answers..
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013