Will folic acid and Miprogen tablet help me to get pregnant ?

hello doctor i m 26 yrs i got married in sep 12 2010 for last two months i didnt get my period i consult a doctor it was negative doctor ask me too take folic acid and miprogen tablet whether it would cause any damage how could i find i m pregancy doctor i m 26 yrs i consult my doctor that i m pregant or not my result is negative doctor advised me too take tablets folic acid tablet for 30 days and miprogen tablet for 5 days can i get any problem in taking these tablet
Asked On : Mon, 18 Apr 2011