Pregnant. Pain in lower back and the crease of thigh and pubic bone. Is it serious?

I can`t find the answer im looking for online, but i am almost 33 weeks pregnant. And about a week ago i started feeling this horrible pain in my lower back. The only way to describe how it feels is like a pinched comes and goes throughout the day but get unbearable at night time and middle of the night. it feels as if i am paralyzed and cannot move for a few minutes until i kinda work it out. And a few days ago, i started feeling this bad pain in the crease of my thigh and pubic bone(dont know what its called) but it feels like its more in a muscle or tendon. when i stand up i sometimes cannot even stand without dropping, and last night, i even sat up and fell over cause it hurt so bad. These pains are very uncomfortable and ive read about signs of preterm labor and can relate to a few, but also know it could likely be from the baby dropping. what`s your opinion? is it somthing that could be serious?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013