Pregnant. Abdominal pain, thigh pain, back pain. Have IBS. Reason?

I am 25 years old and in my 22 week of pregnancy. Two weeks ago I had sudden pain in my left abdomen and exactly in the same area in my back. Also a little pain in my left upper thigh. It is feel like cramps and hurts to move, sit, cough, walk, well basically it just hurts 24/7. I went to the E.R and the baby looked perfectly normal and healthy. After three days of sobbing and laying in bed it went away just like that. Poof, gone. Yesterday my Husband and I were making dinner and it came on again. I have been laying in bed since and I am in SO MUCH PAIN. When I move or switch sides the pain is even worse. I have IBS , but have had regular stools . I do not know what to do. When I press on the area in my abdomen it hurts. The worst pain is near my left hip bone and the pain throbs all the way through my back. PLEASE HELP.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013