Pregnant. Pain and swelling in left leg. Increased pulse rate due to clexane injection. Normal?

I'm 28 weeks pregnant, my left left had pain and swelling las week, so I came into hospital to have is checked, and the docs advised I should stop in to have a scan on my leg, to check for any blood clots, the scan results have come back all clear, in the meantime I've had to have clexane injections to thin the blood, since the injections, my pulse seems to a little about 112 each they do a check, can you please advise if this normal in pregnancy and I should be worried about it, as it's making me a bit anxious,
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013