Pregnant. Having runny nose, sore throat, yellow mucous, fatigue. Infection? Treatment?

Hi. I am 11 weeks pregnant with my second baby, 36 years old, and very healthy and active. I have been very tired as expected and chasing around my 1 1/2 year old, My problem is that I have had a terrible runny nose in the last few weeks along with the fatigue . In the last few days, my nose mucus has turned yellow, and I had a sore throat for a few days. I am taking daily naps when possible, going to bed early, taking prenatal vitamins and vitamin C , drinking tea, and using my Neti pot. I m wondering if this is an infection and what I should do about it?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013