Pregnant, stomach rumbling, passing gas, soft stools. Due to prenatal vitamins or hormones?

Im 22 weeks pregnant and lately i experienced a rumbling stomach my first trip to the bathroom was ok i guess for i pass soft stool the second trip worries me coz ive been passing gas as i go.. and the last trip was today i woke up in the middle of the night for an urgent need to go.. it was not really diarrhea just soft stool and i wonder if it was becox of my prenatal vitamins or just my hormones.. help :(
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  89 Awaiting Answer