Pregnant. Have lump above pubic hair line. Family history of twins. What are the chances of having twins?

Im 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant and i have a lump right above my pubic hair line on the right side. Could this be twins , t runs in my family very genetically , I am a twin , my mother is a twin , and get twin brother had twins , so is it possible that I m showing ? It possible to be showing this early in my pregnancy. ? I am only 5 weeks and 2 days which is in my first trimester. Please help. Thnk yu
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012