Pregnant. Have cough with phlegm. Why does that cause blurred vision? Conjunctivitis?

Hi I m 37 + weeks pregnant I ve had a really bad phlegmy cough for the past 2 weeks straight that also causes blurred vision , my migraines have become really bad I m really congested my platelets are also low. I keep blowing my nose and thick yellowy greeny mucos comes out like every few minutes I can t sleep or function properly and my baby is breached has me being sick and the chronic cough made this baby not want to turn or the fact that everytime I cough I feel my tummy tightening I also got conjunctivitis in both eyes and a sty has just come out in my left Please help xx
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012