Pregnant. Had chicken pox, diagnosed a diastolic notch in uterine artery. On medication. Is it really serious problem?

Hi, I am at my 19th week of pregnancy. This is my second pregnancy and first one was quite fine with only gestational diabetes and had a c-section.
I had chicken pox at 17th week and after two weeks i did anomaly scan. baby is perfectly fine and during anomaly scan at 19th wks, doctor diagnosed a diastolic notch in right uterine artery with a measure of 2.52. I have been advised to take aspirin and lie down on left side and do exercise such as yoga. I have been asked to control salt in my diet as well.

Please explain me is this is very dangerous condition? Is there any more precautions i have to take in diet and other things? Also, if there is any problem for my fetus due to chickenpox, how early it can be diagnosed.

Please reply me.

Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013