1. diastolic notch is association of placenta with blood vessels and muscles of uterus.
2. any high fluctuation in Blood Pressure??
3. As told by you that baby is perfectly fine, at this stage no need to worry,this notch will disappear by 23rd week, otherwise if still persistent may/might result in high blood pressure
, and every possibility of C-section.
4. Check regularly with your Physician/Gynecologist and even YOU for any complaint of blurring of vision,swelling in legs,severe headache
,convulsions, urine examination for albumin.
5. Avoid giving diuretics in Pregnancy
,as apart from blood pressure they will also reduce Intravascular Volume,resulting in Feto-placental compromise.
6. Blood pressure is to be reduced taking less salt in diet (salt,namkeen,namkeen biscuits,pop corn,pickles,chutney,sauce), avoid excess Physical/mental stress,adequate rest,avoid alcohol, tobacco.
7. you haven't mentioned about the dose of Aspirin?, low dose aspirin is given in such cases, to prevent pre-eclampsia and Intra uterine growth retardation (IUGR)
8. by sleeping on the left side, normal filling of the right side of heart is achieved.
9. contact with chicken pox
between 13 to 20 weeks results in risk (2%) of 'pre mature birth defect
in babies along with greater time to reach developmental milestone, and for the same reason the doctor doesn't prescribe or recommend chicken pox vaccine
under 20 weeks of pregnancy,consult with your Gynecologist about further possibilities. (remember ultrasound
can't detect every type of birth defect.