Pregnant. Getting mild cramps, no bleeding, pain in lower back and knee. Is it ectopic pregnancy?

I believe i am about 5 weeks pregnant. Ive been getting mild cramps , like period cramps. not severe. and some left shoulder cramping. No bleeding . my lower left back and all the way to my knee cramps too. I just want to know if this is normal. This is my 2nd pregnancy, the 1st one i lost back in december 2011 at 19 weeks. i had incompetent cervix but this time im getting the cerclage. so im hoping all goes well. also the first pregnancy i didnt know at first i was pregnant so i didnt notice any symptoms i got in the early stages. Ive read from the symptoms im having now it could be ectopic. i hope not. i was just wondering if my symptoms are normal.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012