Pregnant. Getting brown discharge. Diagnosed as infection. It is safe to take cansoft tablet in pregnancy?

Hello My wife ( 27 Years old ) is pregnent first baby married since jan 2011, due date is July 2, she had some brown discharge ( few drops at a interval of 3 to 4 Hrs per day ) we visited our doctor last night and she said some infection is there so suggested to use Cansoft tablet, I have few questions 1. is it safe for the child at this stage, obviously we belive our doctor, but the old people are still under impression of not to use medicne at this stage 2. How to use this tablet
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012