Pregnant. Foul-smelling liquid discharge from belly button, yellow discharge, dizziness, headache. Worried

Hi, I m 31 weeks pregnant. I ve noticed some things that are strange. Lately I ve been having strange smelly water like stuff coming out of my bellybutton, occasionally some yellowish discharge as well. I ve also been stuffed up and have started to sneeze out a bright green snot. Also I ve been having sudden dizziness and headaches . I m worried I might be getting a cold or something, is that going to affect the baby at this stage? Do I need to go to my doctor s office or am I over reacting?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012