Pregnant. Extreme pain in hip, pelvis, vagina. Having blackouts, dizziness, memory issues, flu, hairloss, ears ringing. Suggestions?

ive been in extreme pain for 7 years it started off in my upper right side and has recently moved down to my hip, pelvic and vaginal area, in the past couple of months.i also get black outs, dizziness ,forgetfullness/ memory problems, flu like syptoms that never go away fully, hair loss ,ringing in the ears, circulation problems and white spots on my skin that won t go away.The pain gets worse when pressure is applied, or during intercourse, and menstration when i had it. its like a burning stabbing pain,sometimes feels like my insides are being scrapped out.For six years i had a very hard time getting pregant,now i am finally pregant like 6 months but am scared that whatever is causing this pain can harm the baby or worse if its contagious and since i am having a girl that she will get it to!Eatting lots of wheat or items with it in there seem to make it worse so ive cut back on la wheat products.Also cut back on dairy y sugary foods but the pain will not go away.the pain seems to be extremely bad right after i not sure what to do or how to alive la pain.i also have problems getting black outs or fainting when blood is being drawn.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013