Pregnant. Experiencing pain in tail bone. Is that a pressure sore?

Hi my sister is pregnant and a few weeks from her due date. She has been experiencing pain in her tailbone and has noticed it sticking out further than normal. Today she called her dr about other discomfort and believes the baby has dropped some. She came to me because she noticed a sore forming on the skin by her tailbone. It looks to me almost like the start of a pressure sore. Is this something she should worry about/is there anything she can do for it? Thank you for any help!!
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012