Pregnant. Excessive vomiting. Prescribed Pregnadoxin. Suggest?

hi doc!!! my wife is pregnent, she suffered from excessive vomitting during the 4th to 6th week of pregnency, for which doctor prescribed Doxinate OD - one tab 2 times a day.. Now during the 7 week of pregnency vomiting has reduced but still it happens 2 to 3 times a day. Doctor has prescribed Pregnadoxin - stopped Doxinate. I read on net that Pregnidoxin and Doxinate should not be taken during pregnency. Can u please help if the medicine is safe and does it have any effect on the health of baby or mother? Should we continue to use the medicine or is vomiting normal and it is better to avoid tablets . Please help!!!
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013