Pregnant. After scan doctor said echo focus in left ventricle. Meaning?

hiee Iam pregnant with my first baby. yesterday i had anamoly scan. iam presently 22weeks 3 days. my LMP:14oct 2012. my due date is july 21st 2013. my scan details are: BPD=5.7CMS (23WEEKS 5DAYS), FL= 4.2cms(23weeks 5 days), AC=16.9cms(22weeks), HC=21.2cms(23weeks2days). fetal presentation: cephalic. palcenta position: POSTERIOR. ammniotic fluid: adequate. fetal heart pulsation: good. fetal movements:good. but my doctor didnot told me about some echo focus in left ventricle but she told evrything is normal and good in the scan report. can i ignore that echo focus in left ventricle? what does it say?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013