Pregnancy. Back pain, uncomfortable, stomach hurts. Pain worst while walking. What should I do?

I m 40 weeks pregnant an I m due today feb 12,2013 Been having alot of back pain my back burns all the time .. I m very uncomfy .. Have alot of crampyness n alot of pressure going on .. I can t sleep at night time my stomach always hurts .. It feels like I have an upset stomach n I threw up alot yesterday morning at 615am .. The dr told me if she didn t come today they would induce me on the 20th of feb 2013 .. I m very uncomfy in pain can t sleep.. When I walk the pain gets worse .. What should I do??
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013