Pre teenager often gets depressed. Parents having ADHD and Depression. is it hereditary?

Hey! I am 12 years old and I think I need help. My dad has ADHD and my mom has serious depression . (She kind of got over it though.) I act as though I was ADHD but my mom got me checked when I was younger. (I am VERY convinced that I am, my description matches the same as someone with ADHD perfectly.) And I often get depressed and feel worthless. I told my mom one time that sometimes I feel like I am crazy but she just says no and denies it. I feel like I have no one sometimes. Please help?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013