Post hysterectomy ultrasound shows cysts, enlarged ovary, ovarian mass. Suggestions?

I am a 41 year old post hysterectomy female. my ultrasound report reads that I have a predominately hypoechoic cystic located at my vaginal cuff with free fluid. also it reads that: right ovary is enlarged and measures 8.2 x 4.9 x 4.0 cm. There is a complex ovarian mass that measures 5.3 x 3.1 x 3.6 cm fine low level internal echoes. There is another complex cystic lesion that measures 3.0 x 2.4 x 3.4 cm with fine low lacey echoes. No flow is identified within these lesions and they are likely represent hemorrhagic cysts . a simple cyst is also noted measuring 4.3 x 2.4 x 3.4 cm.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013