Possibility of HIV transmission through touching wounds on finger?

Today at my work I had to carry 60 boxes that had 50 paper files in them. I put them in my truck and carried them to the another building where someone came and help me to unload them in a room. I tidied them in the room. That other person used to unload 2 boxes at a time. I had the fine idea that if you put your fingers between the side of the box and the paper files you can carry 4 at a time instead of two.(two at each hand ). So the guy helped me to unload the truck and as i previously said nad i tidied the in the room. Later I observed that i had very small wounds at the bottom of some of my fingers nails propably due to the job done. Do you think there is a possibilities of HIV transmition in case the guy has the virus and previously touched the boxes and the files at the same place where the lesions where made? or i just really worrying for no reason.Please answers this question in a serious manner and only if you have the knowledge because the issue is causing me alot of strees! THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012