Positive pregnancy test, had taken ipill post intercourse. Will the pill have ill effect on the fetus?

i am 28 years old and my mensuration period date is 12 of every month. but at last month (12/10/12) after my mensuration i had done sexual relation with my husband & also i have taken IPILL (contraseptic tablet) to prevent unwanted pregnency. after one month again i was doing sexual relation with my husband and also taken same pill within 72 hours, but unfortunately my periodic mensuration not done in right time (i.e on dated 27/11/12). so i had done a pregnency test with the help of PREGANEWS kit and the result is positive. so my question is whether it will right to birth the baby in healthy position or not ? what is the effect of the pill on my baby?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012