Polycystic ovaries, taken utrogestan 100, no periods. Can i be pregnant?

Hello, The doctor told me after sonar that I suffer from Polycystic ovaries. According to that he perscribed utrogestan 100 to make my period come (as my periods are so irregular). However, he told me that my period after taking utrogestan should come ,but it didnot. The question is am I sure to be pregnant now? or shall I wait longer? He also wrote Clomid but that one I should start the 3rd day from my period. Thanks in advance
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012