Polycystic ovaries. Moodiness, tender breasts. Pregnancy test negative. Suggestions?

Sorry this is so long but.....I have pcos and although its not impossible for a woman with my condition to get pregnant I have convinced myself that i will not have another child (dd is ten) Although I am convinced my partner is not he believes we will conceive a child naturally and just be patient. So since he wants a child and I'm convinced I will never conceive again we have regular unprotected whoopie. So my periods are regular and have been for about two years without medication. My last period was march 15 through the 20th but for the last week I been feeling extremely tired, moody, HUNGRY, headaches, random dizziness, stomach discomfort like mild cramps and annoyed with my partner. My hair dresser said my hair was difficult to color and made a joke that I could be pregnant (never heard that before but, okay) Now I've have normal (moodiness, tender breasts) symptoms and these symptoms are nothing like my usual. I literally go to sleep and wake up tired. Took a test yesterday and it was BFN! Although kinda disappointed it was expected. Any feed back?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013