Polycystic ovarian disease, prescribed Fertyl. Will losing weight help conceive?

hi I was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Disease about one and half year ago. i have been advised to take fertyl super 100 mg from starting from 2 day of my period to till fifth day. later I was bio pregnant. I am really confuse what to do next. Got to take lots of tablets and thats make me to put on weight of 4 kg. Now I am working out on gym and lost 2 kg. Can you pls suggest what to do next. loosing weight will help for conceiving ? I am trying to conceive past from 2 years.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  51 Awaiting Answer