Polycystic ovarian disease patient,menstrual period not regular,trying for pregnancy

i am 29 years old. i am a PCOD patient. now i am trying to become pregnant . my periods are not correct. but after using some medicines it will come within 30 days. my last period date is march 18th. after that a follicular study is conducted on 2nd april. then my doctor says that ovulation is come and contact in continuous days. and take rest. i use oosure and duphaston 10 mg twice in a daily. my doctors diagnosis is correct or not
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012