Pneumothorax, high blood pressure, prescribed Combihale with rotahler. Good option with vaccine?

my mother is 60yrs old,.since 2 yrs got wheezing ,,cough,cold like symptoms 3times intermittently. spirometry done,diagnosed with pneumothorax , .she has been told to take vaccine for strengthening lungs,. prescribed Combihale FF and combihale FB which is used with rotahaler, .her blood pressure is high..her brother is having severe asthma.. we really r not sure whether to start these medicines for her as corticosteroids might have severe effects on her, .is it a good option to start these medications and take the vaccine too
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012