Plantar facitis, heel spurs. Pain in hip, groin. No help from physiotherapy, chriropractic laser, acupuncture. Suggestions?

Ok. I am 42 yrs old, I work 12 hour shifts in a petroleum lab and I ve developed plantar faciitis (sp?) and heel spurs. I also have pain in my left hip area, butt and groin that radiates sometimes. I ve completed physio, some chiroprctic laser treatment and for my hip I also did acupuncture a few years ago...not all treatments at once but non have provided lasting relief. I do wear orthotics which do not help and my feet feel like they are getting worse. I do not want cortisone shots as they are too painful and are also temporary. I m very frustrated and seeking other advice/ alternative treatments . My quality of life is suffering and feeling a bit vulnerable at work...any advice?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013