Planning first baby. Taking biopreg-f tablets containing biotin and folic acid 5mg. Any side effects?

hi i am 26 year old women, i m planning to have my first baby. i visited a gynecologist she advised me to take biopreg-f tablets on a daily basis. it contains biotin 5mg and follic acid 5mg but i have read that follic acid intake must not exceed 1 mg for women and it might also have side effects such as irreversible nerve damage . how safe it is to continue this tablet. will it have any side effects? please help.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012