Pink on the tissue after wiping, periods got over in the last week, urine extremely clear, have some cramps, bloating, tiredness. Cause?

hi ive just used the bathroom and when i wiped i saw pink on the tissue my pee was clear really really clear and its been like that all day but todays the day when i wiped i saw pink i already had my period i just got off of it on monday can you please tell me whats wrong with me can i be pregnant and i have some cramps here and there and i always feel bloated and tired
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012