Pimple on penis, headaches, rash on arms, ankles, testicles sore. What could this be?

I had a small pimple on my penis head, when I popped it nothing major happened no puss, a little blood . It healed within a day and left a tiny mark that s hard to see. 3 days later I noticed small dots in that same area, not raised or painful, they seem to come and go. I ve also been having headaches quite a bit. No fever or discomfort urinating. I also had a rash on my arms and ankles that looked like bug bites but have pretty much gone away. Occasionally my testicles are a little sore but mainly headaches.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012