Pigmentation in face after facial. Should I get peeling or laser treatment done?

Hi, I am 25 yrs old. I have found my face went darker after a facial and after consulting few doctors they suggested it is due to melasma or pigmentation. I am applying prescribed medicated creams from last 2 yrs but it is not very effective, But yes to some extent which is in earlier days of applying it has shown an effective result. Few have suggested me to go for either peeling or laser . Could you please help me out in this.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012