Pickers nodule in scalp. Excessive hair loss, itching. Low kidney function. Possible treatment?

I have what I believe is a pickers nodule in my scalp . Had one removed surgically several years ago, but since then no doctor has been able to help me. I haven t seen anyone in awhile since I was getting no help but will see specialist in July (earliest appt.). Meanwhile I have a lot of hair loss in the area where the nodule is maybe due to so much itching. I also have low kidney function (late stage 3 renal failure possibly into stage 4 now since haven t seen my Nephrologist for several years either. I really want some type of treatment to alleviate the itch. It is spreading and I am embarrased about loss of hair.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013