Persistent itchy rash on feet, has spread on other foot, big toe, original site becoming hard and waxy. Cure?

I have had a rash on my feet for almost 4 weeks now. It started as a severely itchy rash on my left foot with raised bumps. Those bumps then turned into raised welt-type bumps. The skin became very tight and waxy and still remained extremely itchy. However, it didn t seem to spread. Then, after a week or two it began on my right foot as well. And then, it moved to my big toe on both feet. Now I have several very itchy spots on both feet and the original site of the rash is super tough and waxy skin that now has a white crusting on it. Any ideas?!
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012