Persistant pain in eyes, temple. Muscle twitches. Diagnosed sinusitis. Prescribed amoxcillin. Suggestion?

Ive been suffering for over a week now. Firstly with pain/pressure behind my eyes, which then was mainly in my left eye, then around 5 days ago i developed pain in my left temple. This has stayed persistent, and my GP thought it was sinusitis and placed me on amoxicillin. My symptoms appeared to have subsided, however tonight i'm getting pain on the left side of my head and regular muscle twitches. The pain is mainly in my temple.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013