Periods regularized with met, now have delayed period with sore breasts, tiredness, negative PT. Could I still be pregnant?

my period was so irregular, and my OB was told me that i have a PCOS , now i am also 3months taking met my period getting regular now i have my period on july29,2012 and aug24,2012 but now sept28,2012 i have no period, im 4 days late i felt so tired my boobs is feeling full and sore i hve abdominal pain saometimes. i have PT on sept24,25,26,27, and rigth now it is (-).. could i still be pregant??
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  7 Awaiting Answer