Periods missing from 2 months, incomplete sex, afraid of being pregnant, had abortion pills without testing. Suggestions?

Hi. I am 19 yrs old & i have missed my periods since 2 months.. i gt my last period on 10 april. i & my fiance dint have complete sex infact i m still a virgin .. but he jus tried to insert... & i am afraid that i am pregnant. without consulting or testing that i m pregnant or not i ate abortion pills... its 1 week now & i m not having my periods even now.. :( ! seriously upset what should i do..?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012