Periods delayed. Having sore breasts, headaches and nausea. Just got off birth control pills. Having hormonal issues or pregnant?

I have been trying to get pregnant for about 2 mths now. My last regular period was March 25th, and then I was late for my last period. I was about to take a test but got a period on the 5th of April. I did not have many PMS symptoms like before, they seemed lighter. Period seemed normal in flow , but only lasted 3 days instead of 5-6. Its now more than a week after my period ended and I have been having sore breasts at night, headaches, some nausea and itchy down there (I sometimes get itchy a few days before my period and it goes away after my period). I have been trying to check my cervix also which I thought after period it was supposed to be dry, which it isnt. Its like watery wet. And these symptoms started a few days after my period ended. I should also mention that I just got off b/c pills in February when I did not get withdrawal bleeding, until March, when I decided to TTC. So I don t know if I am still having hormonal issues or could I be pregnant? Any thoughts?
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012