Period like pains throughout the cycle, use laptop for long hours throughout the day. Could that be the cause?

My uterus feels like I am getting period pain all the time!!!!! When I dont even have my period. It wasnt until my partner said he has noticed he gets a sore stomach and uncomfortable testicular sensations when using a laptop, when I realised the lptop must be my trigger as well. I am using it now, I felt normal before and I can feel it right now. how can I fix it and I just need to know if it will effect my health in the long run like how cell phones can give you cancer?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012