Period is late. Have brown spotting, tender breasts, bloating and cramps. Pregnancy?

Hi I am curious if i am pregnant. I am 9 days late past my period and I started light spotting on tuesday and it stopped after an hour and it was light brown and yesterday nothing and now today I started spotting again. today though its been on and off and it is more light red/ brown in color and again its very very light and comes and goes. I also have been expierencing tender breasts that ache on and off throughout the day but recently more on the sides and some around or near my nipples. I have been bloated and have had gas. I have also had some light crampping that usually seems to be affiliated with gas but not always. Please help me. I dont know what to think about the spotting and if that is normal. Oh and some of my favorite foods taste funny to me.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013